Courses at the University of Georgia
- BCMB 8150 — Advanced Topics in Cell Signaling and Cell-Cell Communication
- Tuesday & Thursday 12:30 to 1:45 p.m.
- Complex Carbohydrate Research Center
- Molecular mechanisms of cell signaling and communication, with emphasis
on receptor-mediated signaling pathways, cell cycle and cancer,
extracellular matrix and integrins, and differentiation and morphogenesis.
- BINF 8990 — Bioinformatics Colloquium
- Friday 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Life Sciences Bldg. Rm. B118
- Bi-weekly seminars covering a range of topics in Bioinformatics.
In alternate weeks preceding each seminar, students will discuss a relevant
paper from the primary literature.